SMOK Morph 219 Touch Screen Mod
A dual 18650 powerhouse (batteries sold separately here), the Morph from SMOK is a class act taking its cues from the ever popular alien series, however the Morph favors a softer, more ergonomic design and a smaller, denser feel in the hand.
The SMOK Morph is controlled through an impressive 1.9" full color touchscreen, and showcasing an all-new friendly user interface, that makes it easy to get what you want from it, all within a few taps.
Another cool feature on the SMOK Morph 219 is the ability to set a security passcode, this means you can leave it lying around without fear that anyone (think inquisitive children) will pick it up and use it.
The SMOK Morph is a high-end, but approachable and user-friendly mod, sure to be a big hit with vapers old and new!
Morph 219 owns a 1.9'' colorful touch screen, which is very responsive, most of the operations can be finished with a simple touch
- Material: Zinc Alloy + Stainless Steel
- Colors: Black Red, 7-Color And Black, Gold Black, Prism Blue And Black, Prism Chrome And Black
- Size: 84.5 x 44.8 x 30.2mm
- Built-in The IQ-S Chipset
- Powered By Dual High-Rate 18650 Batteries (Sold Separately)
- Output Power Range: 1-219W(VW)/10-219W(TC)
- Working Modes: VW, TC-NI, TC-TI, TC-SS, TCR, MyMode
- Resistance Range: 0.1-2.5ohm(VW)/0.05-2.0ohm(TC)
- Temperature Control Range: 100-300℃/200-600℉
- 1.9Inch Colorful Touch Screen + Brand New User Interface
- 6 Colors Screen Color Setting
- Password Setting
- Big Lateral Ergonomically Designed Fire Key
- Push-To-Open Battery Door
- Secondary Key To Lock And Unlock
- Standby Current: 400uA
- Input Voltage: 6.4V-8.4V
- Output Voltage: 0.5-8.2V
- Firming TIme Low TO 0.001S
- Charging Current: 1.8A
- Charging Voltage: 5V
- Micro USB Port For Charging And Firmware Updating
- Intelligent Atomizer Recognition
- Puff Monitoring System
- 10 Seconds Cut-Off
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Over-Heating Protection
- Low Battery Warning
1x Morph 219 Mod
1x USB Cable
Warranty: 3 months
Product warranty DOES NOT include natural wear of battery capacity, nor improper use of consumables (vaporizer heads) or improper battery charging.